Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by costaki

Carnival Miracle
Carnival Miracle
Member Name: costaki
Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8A
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Carnival Miracle lives up to it's
This is my 7th cruise and my husband's 3rd. Overall, we had such a fun and relaxing time. Embarkation was easy and we were up in the Lido deck eating by 11:30. The food selection was very good and their Goat cheese pizza is to die for! The cabin was big but the furniture looked a bit worn as this is a 2004 ship. The dining room meals were great and the service couldn't be any better. I especailly liked the lobster tail, Chateubriand, and Prime rib. Carnival now has a Table Artist (magician) going around to all the tables during dinner. He was great!There is also filet mignon in the dining room for brunch during 9-1:30 during Sea days. This is something new.

Entertainment was very good although I couldn't understand why they put a man dressed as a woman holding children in one of their Big band scenes. I didn't find that very funny. Now for the negatives of this cruise: Gone are the free drinks during the Captain's celebration. I was sooo disappointed. Cappucino and Expresso are no longer free! There is a $2.95 charge now. Gone is their Gala Mignight buffet. Sure, they still have food at midnight but nothing as extravagent as in the past with massive Ice Carvings. I was really taken aback by all of these cutbacks but we still had a great time and as always, the price was right. Overall, you can't beat the price and value for what we received. We are looking forward to out next Carnival cruise

Publication Date: 09/27/12