“What a blast!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Conquest

bluemoon12 Carnival Conquest 5 What a blast!!
bluemoon12
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We left out of New Orleans on Sept 16,2012 and arrived at the port around 11:00 that morning. We went through the lines pretty fast and was on the ship by noon. We went straight to the Lido deck and found a great service waiter named Adi! He was wonderful at his job and learned our names in seconds and remembered them the whole cruise! We went to our balcony room on the Upper deck around 4:00 and meet John David who was wonderful as well as our room! Our anytime dining was great and cannot say enough about Vivi and Wassani (sp?) who were great!!! The food was great most nights and good the other but our wait staff made it enjoyable and one of the highlights on the cruise!! All of the other workers were wonderful and friendly. Anytime you pass ANY of them they had a friendly greeting for you!! Thank you carnival for having such a great staff and boy do they work hard!!! Getting off the ship at the ports is my only complaint. It was horrible to say the least if not a nighmare!! Please try and come up with a better system then the one you have. We booked our excursions through local people at Grand Cayman and Carnival would not let us off until they had people off that booked through Carnival. We all paid for this cruise and should be treated equal.But, that being said I still had a wonderful time and will go back soon. The unloading at the ports will not stop my booking another. My wait staff and other workers made up for that! So, thank you Carnival for having us as guest and treating me and my two girls with respect and almost royalty! My girls are 24 and 17 and they are hooked and will return for many more cruises. I highly recommend the Carnival Conquest!!!
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8A6220
We were on the Upper deck room 6220. Our room steward john David was great and the room was nice. The balcony had a great view without any obstructions. The room was quiet with hall traffic and noise from the decks above and below. My only complaint would be our neighbors in room 6222 who kept slamming their balcony door constantly!!

Port
We rented a Razor right outside the cruise terminal and went around the Island by ourself. Ended up and Charli and Carlos'....had a blast!
Read 4,590 Cozumel Reviews
Jet Skiing
We went to Sting ray island and snorkled afterward. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and treated us great!
Published 09/25/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Conquest Review
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?