Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mmn531: Sep. 15 Cruise

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Sep. 15 Cruise

Sail Date: September 2012

Want to lay out the high/low points.

Room - 14709 - I was very nervous about being right below the sports deck. I did not hear a thing. Very good room and would do the boardwalk balcony again in a heartbeat.

Food - MDR - Had 4 good meals and 2 great meals.
Windjammer - Some good things and some bad. Was not hungry when I left :)
Seafood shack - Little too much fried food for my tastes
Park Cafe - Very yummy food.
Solarium Bistro - Healthy and good selection
Johnny Rockets - had breakfast and would do again
Cafe Promenade - LOVE the little Croissant sandwiches

Entertainment - Honestly did not see a bad show. Even my 5 and 7 year old just went nuts over Hairspray. Water shows were incredible.

Bars and Service - Best bar service on any cruise ship ever. Hands down.

Casino - This casino STINKS. They took all my gambling money... Jerks :) Good casino but the non smoking side is still smokey.

Overall - Loved this More cruise. I need to go back about 3 more times in order to do all the things available on this ship. Just too much to do on a 7 night cruise. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Boardwalk view Stateroom with Balcony Deck 8 14709

Noise level was non-existent even being directly below the sports deck. You definitely need to bring a power strip due to the location of the outlets. Lack of drawer space but plenty of hanging room. Too many things stuck under the beds to allow for all of our luggage to go under the bed. Great balcony and good view.

Snorkeling

(4)
Not the most professional lot I have ever seen but hey, they took my family snorkeling, we had fun and we were all safe. Yes, I would go with this group again. Just look up snorkeling in Cruise critic and this group will be available for you.

Eh, I give it a middle of the road rating. The port is very nice, just too bad it is in Jamaica. I really never feel safe in this port. My wife and mother in law were asked several times to buy something in a fashion that could get them arrested. I am sure this is a normal known scam but I just despise this island. Good try by Royal to have a nice port but you can't change a culture with money.
Read 494 Falmouth Reviews

Always a good beach day. One of my favorite stops on a cruise. Just relaxing and very nice facilities.
Read 376 Labadee Reviews