Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by rsalhoff: Fantastic Cruise!!! Great People!!!!! Great Price!!!!

rsalhoff
Member Since 2012

Fantastic Cruise!!! Great People!!!!! Great Price!!!!

Sail Date: September 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

Where do I begin... Well first off this was the first cruise I have ever been on, and let me just say I am hooked!!! This cruise began as a 'Getaway' for my girlfriend and I to just relax and have some fun. Shortly after she booked it, I asked her to be my wife. Well here we are happily married!!!! :)

Getting to the matter at hand. The Bahamas Celebration Cruise. WOW. That is the first word that comes to my head. Driving up to the Port in West Palm Beach we saw a big white and blue ship and and were amazed of the size of it. We did not think that it was as big as it was(due to the reviews that said it was small and old).

In Port, we were quickly ushered to Valet Parking($15 per day) which was very fair because the car was safe and secure. Once stopped, we were helped with getting our bags out of the car and told were to go to be processed to get on board. Quickly and courteously we went through check in and were on our way to the ship. A quick few stops(dinner More reservations and alcohol/soda purchases)we were on our way to get on board were helpful and well appointed.

On Board, we went to Guest Services, we were greeted by a very nice and helpful woman(wish I could remember her name) who told us how to get to our cabin and where things were on the ship. We went to our cabin and I was blown away with the cabin we had(due to the 'bad' reviews). IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Plenty of room! Nice view out TWO windows. Cabin Stewards were amazing, helpful, and friendly. Bar Staff was quick, courteous and even lit a cigarette for me! :)Food was good! Limited selection, but understandable for a two-night cruise. The View was very entertaining. Pub 437 I loved, because of the atmosphere, it made me feel as if I were home enjoying a drink in my local watering hole.

Overall, I am putting this review on here to show people that this is a very nice cruise ship and to not be deterred by the bad reviews you may see here or anywhere else. I will definitely go on this cruise again in the future(very near future) :) :) :) Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Bahamas Celebration 6206

I LOVE THIS SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beach Break

(5.5)
Fantastic way to spend a day in the Bahamas. Infinity pool was amazing along with the whole resort! (Coconut Fried Chicken was WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS)