Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by montecarlo0407

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by montecarlo0407
Allure of the Seas
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Awesome Allure
My second cruise on the Allure. It was fantastic only one problem but I will get to it later in this review.

I was upgraded from an Oceanview Balcony to a JS. My cabin a JS on the hump was very roomy, spotless, and I was very impressed with the fact there was a walk in closet. The cabin was very roomy with a separate seating area. The bathroom was roomy with a tub with a shower in it. The balcony was large. My room stewart kept my room spotless and always gave me a cheery greeting when I left the room.

The staff in the Diamond lounge and CL was awesome. Actually all the staff I came in contact was warm friendly and wonderful. Staff in the Britto gallery was warm friendly and very helpful. The wonderful person in the Britto Gallery gave me great service, she helped me with my purchase of my Britto Bear that was designed just for RCCL. She also told me about the wonderful paintings that hang in the bridge that were designed just for the Allure.

I was one of the lucky people that had a tour of the bridge. The officer that gave the tour was exceptional. She was very detailed and gave us wonderful information about the inter workings of the ship. I would highly suggest the All Acesss Tour, highlights include the bridge tour, and the gallery tour and more.

I ate at Giovanni's 3 times on the ship, the food was great and the service was even better. I can say the same thing for Chops and Central Park 150. As the same as my cruise on the Oasis,with so many wonderful places to eat I never made it to the main dining room.

Royal Caribbean has a wonderful staff on all the ships, but this staff took the RCCL standards to a whole new level of fantastic.

I didn't do any excursions for the simple reason the Allure, just like it's sister ship the Oasis, is a destination in itself.

The only problem I had on the ship was with the photographer Diametrus. When I got off the ship in Falmouth I went to take a picture of the life preserver that had the port name on it, no one was in the picture and its is my tradition to do this, he put his hand in front of my camera and blocked me from taking the picture. He did the same thing in Cozumel. I was in no way trying to take pictures of people or trying to take money from RCCL, but he was very rude to me in both ports. I have since found out that the photographers are outside vendors which explained why he did not live up to RCCL's staff wonderful customer service.

Other than that I had a really great cruise. Cant wait to catch the Allure again.

Publication Date: 09/19/12