Norwegian Star Cruise Review by hitmann327

Norwegian Star
Norwegian Star
Member Name: hitmann327
Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: BC
See More About: Norwegian Star Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Shore Excursions 5+
Rates 5+

NCL Star 9/9/2012
My yearly quick review of my cruise

9/9/2012 on the NCL Star

Ship

Outstanding staff

Ship is in great shape

Food in my opinion was great.

Dessert left me a little disappointed

Room a little small but we made the best of it.

Love the layout of the sun decks. We spent most of our time in the front quiet zone.

Bermuda

Go see the Aquarium/Zoo. Take the bus and pay the $10 per person. Well worth it

Horseshoe bay was great. Paid $11 to rent a chair. Very windy and the water was a little rough. But overall loved it

A couple we met on the cruise did the Dolphin Encounter across from the ship. They loved it so much they did another one the same day.

Ideas for NCL

Upgrade the TV's to a flat screen. I had the similar TV in college 15 years ago. Does not have to be a 40" but we should get with the times

Add a docking station in the room so you can plug in an I-Pod. It would be nice to have a little back ground music when getting ready for the day or evening activities.

Change in thinking

A few years back I made a suggestion of getting rid of the Art Auctions. I must say I was wrong about this and this year we bought a piece that my wife loves.

Regarding the guests.

Over all a great bunch of people. Not that many kids and a more mature crowd. Fun but not overly rowdy

I know we cannot choose who the other 2,000+ guests are but I wish some people would be more considerate to the other guests.

Publication Date: 09/18/12