Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Dreamcruise1: A Dream week

A Dream week

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

A little disorganised at arrival at Palma airport, waiting for luggage and finding our transfer bus, but eventually arrived at port, smooth booking in and escorted straight to our cabin.

Cabin 9032, we were more than pleased with the size and it was spotless and remained so all week due to our cabin steward Made.

Orion restaurant excellent food, small portions but everything delicious, was lovely to have breakfast here as well. Jenny and his team looked after us very well in the Orion, and our wine glass never got empty!!!! The magnifique midnight buffet is an absolute must!!!!

Tony was fantastic at the pool bar, all staff more than helpful. Tried nearly every cocktail! And they seemed to get stronger as the week went on!

Enjoyed the entertainment all week, and I also enjoyed the uk comedian Andre, typical old fashioned humour which makes me chuckle anyway, but may not be to everyone's taste. I thoroughly enjoyed dressing up for captains night and More see everyone in their glad rags. and was nice to buy some souvenir photographs.

Loved all ports, calvi is just beautiful, just a shame it was so humid that day, Rome in a day was tiring but has sparked a desire to go back for a long weekend, Trip to Pompeii was amazing. Barcelona (a bonus port due to storms) was also fab, and again will return there again.

All in all I had the best week ever, I loved Thomson dream and hope that it doesn't lose all of its charm with the refit, I have to say it is he staff that makes this ship a success and although this was our first cruise it most definitely will not be my last! Less

Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Dream 9032

Great view from window, quiet cabin, hardly any noise heard. Spacious.