Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by oneluvablepest: PARADISE was PARADISE !

oneluvablepest
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Paradise Western Caribbean Cruises

PARADISE was PARADISE !

Sail Date: September 2012
Embarkation: Tampa

OK I am a NEWBIE but not for long ! I swore I would never cruise... and heard never to go CC well Live and Learn... SILLY ME !!! I HAVE A NEW HOBBY ! It was THE BEST BIRTHDAY AND BEST VACATION EVER ! and I have had a lot of them !

The ocean view was excellent ! the room was in great shape, clean and tidy every time we left "D" came by and straightened the bed and changed even a hand towel that may have been used he was just AMAZING ! He even lined up my GF's shoes hahaha and she had a LOT of them ! now that is ABOVE AND BEYOND !

The buffet food I thought was great ! the main DR was a little bland but next time I will bring some OLD BAY AND GARLIC !! :) NOT COMPLAINING !

The music and entertainment was terrific ! for any age really ! everyone was up and jamming from 7 yrs to 87 yrs ! I did hear some say it was loud... welll its music, its loud....... they have these things called squishies.... you place them in your ears, it doesnt stop your hearing.. More it lessens the level. they are soft and they DO work and keeps the fun fun and not painful ! helps with kids with autism as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Cayman was just short, so we stayed close and had fun.... lots of fun !

Cozumel...... WOW loved it ! loved the people ! yes they are persistent, but we had fun with them ! they were SO pleasant and again FUN! we shopped and shopped and shopped and swam and oh shopped hahaha !

Getting off the ship.... almost too easy... WHO WANTS TO GO HOME !

The only thing I might ask on the ship is for the pool to be open later and the Jacuzzi's/hot tubs to be...... hotter Less

Read more Carnival Paradise cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Paradise Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Paradise Oceanview Empress E143

we did hear what sounded like an outside metal door clanging from time to time, but it wasnt anything that kept us up or ruined our time !! :)

(5.5)
FUN !!!!!!!!!!! people are wonderful ! VERY PERSISTENT but it is their living !! Make it FUN! shop till ya drop !
Read 3102 Cozumel Reviews

SHORT but FUN anyway !its beautiful.. people were very nice. getting the shuttle boat on and off the island....... DONT WAIT for the last minute. and a suggestion to the staff.... instead of taking the handicapped off first, why not wait until all the impatient walkers are off then take the wheelchairs?