Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by oneluvablepest

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by oneluvablepest
Carnival Paradise
Carnival Paradise
Member Name: oneluvablepest
Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: 6E
Cabin Number: E143
See More About: Carnival Paradise Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+

PARADISE was PARADISE !
OK I am a NEWBIE but not for long ! I swore I would never cruise... and heard never to go CC well Live and Learn... SILLY ME !!! I HAVE A NEW HOBBY ! It was THE BEST BIRTHDAY AND BEST VACATION EVER ! and I have had a lot of them !

The ocean view was excellent ! the room was in great shape, clean and tidy every time we left "D" came by and straightened the bed and changed even a hand towel that may have been used he was just AMAZING ! He even lined up my GF's shoes hahaha and she had a LOT of them ! now that is ABOVE AND BEYOND !

The buffet food I thought was great ! the main DR was a little bland but next time I will bring some OLD BAY AND GARLIC !! :) NOT COMPLAINING !

The music and entertainment was terrific ! for any age really ! everyone was up and jamming from 7 yrs to 87 yrs ! I did hear some say it was loud... welll its music, its loud....... they have these things called squishies.... you place them in your ears, it doesnt stop your hearing.. it lessens the level. they are soft and they DO work and keeps the fun fun and not painful ! helps with kids with autism as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Cayman was just short, so we stayed close and had fun.... lots of fun !

Cozumel...... WOW loved it ! loved the people ! yes they are persistent, but we had fun with them ! they were SO pleasant and again FUN! we shopped and shopped and shopped and swam and oh shopped hahaha !

Getting off the ship.... almost too easy... WHO WANTS TO GO HOME !

The only thing I might ask on the ship is for the pool to be open later and the Jacuzzi's/hot tubs to be...... hotter

Publication Date: 09/17/12