Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Kamlhj: Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride

Sail Date: September 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

This was my third cruise on the Pride, so it was a little "been there, done that" but at least I knew where everything was :)

I traveled to the port by taxi - only took some 15 minutes! Embarkation was quick & efficient.
The cruise was definitely worth the price - food was good (I ate at the Lido buffet),room was clean, service was great,& activities were fun (I lived at karaoke). The equipment in the spa was fantastic!

I took an excursion to see the zoo & gardens at Nassau. Our bus driver (Carvin)answered all of our questions & was quite funny. He actually stretched out our excursion by about 40 minutes. Nassau also is a good port for shopping & walking around.

Any negatives? Well the cleanliness was not up to par in the buffet area & the open decks - with food left on tables for a long time. Also there were teenagers up until 12:30am doing some minor chair tipping, nothing serious. The ports of Canaveral & Freeport were a joke- enough said. The More disembarkation was about one hour late but it was not Carnival's fault.

In summmary, a good cruise. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Interior Verandah 7265

Cabin was very good but the temperature stayed cold- could not regulate. Overall good experience!

Just some patched together stores for shopping- another disappointment.
Read 771 Freeport Reviews

Ardastra Gardens

(5)
Great overall. Stop at water tower was not too exciting. Rest of tour was very enjoyable.

Nothing to see. Disappointing. Stayed on ship.