Disney Dream Cruise Review by CruiseFanFlorida12

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Disney Dream Cruise Review by CruiseFanFlorida12
Disney Dream
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
The Disney Dream... A Reality!
The Disney Dream was an amazing 4-day cruise. The cruise director Clayton was so much fun and even dressed up like a pirate on Pirate's night. Captain Henry was so friendly and always meeting and greeting with guests aboard the Disney Dream. This was my second sailing under Captain Henry and it was so nice to see him. Max was in charge of the Adult Entertainment and he was amazing! Max had all of the big kids (Adults) entertained every single night and had so much entertainment onboard.

I had cabin #8589 (Standard Interior Cabin) and it was a great cabin. Had an issue with the cabin. There was a strong odor coming out of the toilet. They could not fix it and it was gone during the last day on the cruise. Strange situation but I guess that nothing is perfect.

The food was amazing. I had the best dining room experience ever under Ronald, Byron, and Miguel. This was the best dining room team ever on Disney Cruise Line and aboard any cruise ship that I have sailed with. In fact, they were so great, that I did not experience Palo (one of my favorites on the sea) during this cruise.

I got to ride the Aquaduck 3-6 times per day. It was an amazing experience as you go outside of the ship through a clear tunnel and around the pool area. It is a must! I also got to experience the Aquaduck in the evening with all of the lights on throughout the ship.

Pirates in the Caribbean shows and fireworks were amazing and only as Disney can do. It's the only cruise line in the world with Fireworks at Sea. It was like being at the Magic Kingdom, except in the middle of the ocean.

On our day at sea, Captain Henry picked a great spot to spend the day in the middle of the ocean and we had the best time and weather.

It was my 4th Disney Cruise and I will definitely be back aboard a Disney Cruise next year.

It was a magical and wonderful experience. It truly was a Dream! :)

Publication Date: 09/16/12