Dream Cattle Boat: Carnival Dream Cruise Review by cruiser30andabove
Overall Member Rating
Dream Cattle Boat
Destination: Western Caribbean
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Here are the good things:
1. Had some of the best stage shows that I have seen on a cruise ship since the early days of the Sovereign of the Seas production of Cats. Cruise ships as a rule do not have top of the line entertainment as it is expensive to put on a top notch show every night. Outstanding.
2. Stopped at four ports that if you took the tours were good.
3. Stateroom clean and quiet.
4. Food in the dining room a bit above average.
Here are the not so good things:
1. Dining room service. Servers could not get the order right for most of the cruise. Very slow service, wrong order and don't order anything special if you expect to get your food.
2. Two pools and people were packed in them like sardines. Main pool unusable as the number of children was like a carpet of kids. Kids took to diving More into the various Jacuzzis as they were not thrilled with the main pool either.
3. Drinks - small and over priced.
4. Some strange reason, the cleaning personnel insisted on cleaning when there was the most traffic in the hallways. Like an obstacle course to get dinner.
5. Extremely crowded.
Can recommend for cheap cruise and you will get what you pay for. Want a nicer ship for the Western Caribbean then book the Legend. Less