“Beautiful cabin cruise”

deeis50
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Cabin 3084 ocean view . Save you money ! The mattress was heavenly. The room was large and very sufficient. I am claustrophobic and I was worried until I walked in . Perfect location ! performers - I actually looked forward to each evening and grew attached to the excellent performances and also the different acts they brought in. I loved loved the singers. Food was excellent . My husband actually preferred the buffets but on the formal evening please do not put extra time and money and worry into the evenng. Yes there was dressed up passengers but the majority wore jeans and shirts and we felt perfectly comfortable and thought the formal evenings are needless. Solarium was our favorite hangout , find the secret hallway to the steam room and sauna. I had it by myself every time. The gym was awesome and the workout classes even though I did not participate The trainers were very warm and educationist the passengers. I think the best part of this was the wait staff. They never approached for photos or drinks, they waited for proper signaling from you to approach you . Very nice. Al
Radiance of the Seas Cruises to Alaska
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Large Ocean View Stateroom

H3084
Perfect! Oversized, bed was heavenly ! Slept like a rock very night very high end. Shades provided complete darkness. Bathroom was sufficient . Cleanliness was perfect. The location was perfect. Save money and book ocean view and relax !

Whale Watching
Private captain Paul was awesome! We were surrounded by orcas. But he also did bear watching , eagle watching and took us on a. Shore excursion by boat to show us the layout of hoonah.
Wildlife Tour
This was by far our favorite excursion! The guide Josh was so generous! We creeped through bush with him carrying a gun searching for bears . We saw and found 9! We got back to the ship and the passengers were talking about their wonderful find of 1 bear on the ships excursions .. Used my tour saver coupon.
Published 09/14/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Radiance of the Seas Review
Radiance of the Seas Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?