Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by deeis50

Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: Vancouver
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: H
See More About: Radiance of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Beautiful cabin cruise
Cabin 3084 ocean view . Save you money ! The mattress was heavenly. The room was large and very sufficient. I am claustrophobic and I was worried until I walked in . Perfect location !

performers - I actually looked forward to each evening and grew attached to the excellent performances and also the different acts they brought in. I loved loved the singers.

Food was excellent . My husband actually preferred the buffets but on the formal evening please do not put extra time and money and worry into the evenng. Yes there was dressed up passengers but the majority wore jeans and shirts and we felt perfectly comfortable and thought the formal evenings are needless.

Solarium was our favorite hangout , find the secret hallway to the steam room and sauna. I had it by myself every time.

The gym was awesome and the workout classes even though I did not participate The trainers were very warm and educationist the passengers.

I think the best part of this was the wait staff. They never approached for photos or drinks, they waited for proper signaling from you to approach you . Very nice.

Al