Carnival Paradise 1

Cruise review of Carnival Paradise

alp922
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

Having cruised Carnival about 20 years ago, I had fond memories of my experience. Since my first Carnival experience, more recently I have cruised with NCL and Holland America 4 separate times and throughly enjoyed both cruise lines. Fast forward to last week and my latest experience on Carnival was horrendous.

Buffet food was awful, Outside cabin was worn and tired, the staff was quite lacking in key hospitality skills like...smiling, making people feel welcomed and did I say smiling?

Dining room food was better but they seemed severely understaffed and our server was never there and when he was he was always excusing himself to go put out another fire.

Entertainment (2 shows for 5 night cruise) was lacking. On NCL and HA there was never enough time in the sea days with so many appealing activites. Not so much on Carnival. We found ourselves spending more time in our cabin than we ever wanted. The same cabin with dents in the ceiling and walls. More

Do yourself a favor, skip this ship and this cruise. Save up for the real deal. Less

Carnival Paradise Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6Ae38
Cabin E38 - Empress Deck - dented walls, ceilings, morbidly drab in color.

Not many beaches with sand - very rocky shoreline.
Read 4533 Cozumel Reviews

Beautiful water and beaches

Published 09/14/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Paradise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?