Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Deltaromeo: Celebrity Summit Bermuda Cruise Aug 19

Deltaromeo
Member Since 2012
1 Post

Compare Prices on Celebrity Summit Bermuda Cruises

Celebrity Summit Bermuda Cruise Aug 19

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Other

Just returned on the 26th. Very much enjoyed the 3 days in Bermuda. Used the transit pass and one day on a scooter. Hiked some of the Railroad trails( very scenic) Toured around on by bus and the ferry's. The outside room on Deck 2 was great for our requirements. Very clean and recently renovated.

Food ----the quality, quantity and variety was amazing.

Crew ---- Very service oriented. Friendly .Attentive but not intrusive.

Entertainment---Several venues with quite professional groups and solo musicians. Very much enjoyed the music. Went dancing every night.

There were 6 people at our table and I asked them on the last night if they had any complaints. None could think of a single problem or complaint. They all really enjoyed themselves. Baffles me why some people didnt like it. It's for mature people for sure. Not a party boat.

Not our first cruise. I think that I might to do this same Bermuda cruise again some day. Less

Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>