Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by KelinFL: WORST CRUISE EVER!!!

KelinFL
Member Since 2012

Family & Children 5.0

WORST CRUISE EVER!!!

Sail Date: September 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

Oh my.. Where to begin! I took my 11 year old Monday on a "mini" vacation to Freeport about the Celebration. This ship is SOOOO outdated! First of all they have 220 outlets and are not allowed to use your own CURLNG IRON, etc and have to borrow one of their used ones??? We ended up switching rooms THREE times due to the A/C not working in the room! The elevators were so slow that I ever used them more than ONE time.

The food was very ordinary and I was very disappointed by the service of the restaurant staff as well. Very disappointing experience overall. I was GLAD to get off the boat.

Freeport was a very boring one day port and we were back on the boat by 1pm swimming in what they call a pool (a glass fish tank big enough for about 20 humans), showing everyone's legs in the glass. NOT COOL!!! Especially for someone who has issues with their body. To begin with, we were supposed to be able to get on the boat at 11am and at 1:30pm we were all still waiting in More the terminal with people pushing forward and stepping on everyone because the border patrol decided that today was the day to make a full search of the WHOLE staff of the ship. It was pretty much CAIOS!!! Pick another ship people! Oh, my bed was HARD AS A ROCK! The pull down twin bed above was way better than the queen below! HORRIBLE!!! Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Bahamas Celebration

TERRIBLE! HARD AS HELL BED! I had to move to three different cabins due to the AIR CONDITIONING NOT WORKING!!! It was cooler in the hallway than in our room! 8824, 8820, 7326.