Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by willcaro

Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: B3
        3-6 1.0
Shore Excursions 5+

NCL to Bermuda...Not so good...
I think it is worth while to read this not so flattering review if you (like us) spent(or may spend)several thousand dollars to go on this cruise..

Embarkation was easy, and the luggage arrived quickly to our room.

The room steward introduced himself to us on the second day and only because we almost ran into him leaving our room.. He did an ok job. He did not go out of his way at all. The food was mediocre at best. A lot of meals were bland, cold and a bowl of onion soup my husband had included a piece of plastic.

If the pool had towels they were filthy. Several times no on was even there to give you a towel. A few of our towels in our room were filthy as well. I thought the pools were good. Both the T-rex and main pools were both clean and not over crowded.

Oh, don't plan on using a room credit to pay your gratuities. They changed their policy and on day 5 told us of this change.. after a fight with them, they allowed me to use it.

The kids club was ok, they did not follow the program so when you dropped my child off, he was disappointed that they did not do what they were supposed to.

Bermuda was beautiful.. we did the catamaran sunset swizzle cruise.. well worth the money. staff was great! We also went to Horseshoe Bay and Snorkel Park..

This was most likely our last NCL cruise. This was the first cruise I have taken that I was actually looking forward to getting off the ship.

Publication Date: 09/11/12