Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by C. Davidson: Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean

C. Davidson
0 Post

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Enchantment of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: April 2005

My Husband and I went on our first cruise for our 10th anniversary and we loved it!! We are already planning our next cruise, with the children next time.

We took in almost all the activities such as; Quest game show, Love and Marriage, Comedy, dancing and singing show. We went to the Howie and Bert on the edge show and they were a blast. Their comedy was better than the comic they had on board. We were blessed with having Matt Baker as the activities Director and he was great and very funny, we loved him!!. We also watched the pool side activities they had going on too.

We went to lunch at the Windjammer and they had very good food and a lot to choose from. We had Dinner at My Fair Lady for the 2nd seating. It worked out great to eat later in the evening so you didn't have to leave the pool so early to get ready for dinner. We had fabulous Waiters, Sergei Chorny and Gregory Vaz. I can't say enough about them, they were wonderful and very fascinating people to talk More to. They did everything to please us and felt as thought they weren't doing enough.

We did an excursion at Jamaica. We did the plantation and Dunn's River Falls. The plantation was interesting but not what I expected. We loved the falls!! It is a sight to behold, very pretty. I would highly recommend this fall's tour. At Grand Cayman we spent all day at 7 mile beach, which is also very pretty.

Over all we loved everything about the ship,their service, and the people!! We are hoping to have the same waiters, activities director on our next trip. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>