Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by sjudi: 55th anniversary for my parents

Compare Prices on Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

55th anniversary for my parents

Sail Date: August 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I wanted to do something really special for my mother and father for their anniversary this year so I booked an owners suite. All i can say is WOW

The minute we got on board we were treated like royalty. We went straight to the Bull and Bear and the bartender Noel was our first impression and the best!! We got an ice cold becks on draft and this set the tone for the whole week. Our cabin attendant AC was so sweet and attentive. We are very affectionate and as soon as we told her it was my parents anniversary there were hugs all around,the warmth and kindness was the best part. The ship is so beautiful,the ice show top notch and the various lounges had smiles and warmth all around. Our only issue was the dining room,it was difficult to understand the waiter but his assistant was so sweet and paid so much more attention to us.I was almost sorry I prepaid the tips so I could've given a tip only to the assistant waiter. The food is pretty much the same as on the other lines. More Imagine preparing food for thousands of hungry people. You can't expect 5 star quality. Our first meal was prime rib and it was wonderful. The people that complain about the food are already prepared to dislike it before they even board. It really is a shame.

Our suite was HUGE and if anyone ever gets a chance to stay in one don't hesitate! For me it was worth 6 months pay to give my Mother and Father this luxury.The spa is beautiful and Hinal gave me the most amazing haircut! Ana gave the best massage and the gym has everything. We missed Cococay due to the storm but it really wasn't an issue and shame on our fellow passengers who expected compensation. The captain has no controll over the weather and we loved an extra day at sea!!

I am already looking at another cruise on the Freedom for next April so for those that complain please choose another line and let us happy cruisers enjoy the trip without having to hear complaining!! Less

Read more Freedom of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Freedom of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Freedom of the Seas Owner's Suite Deck 10 1648

cabin 1648 owners suite close to the elevators and concierge club. Too much closet space! Huge balcony, huge bathroom with bathtub, stand alone shower,two sinks and even a toilet with bidet next to it!!Perfect room and perfectly located