Carnival Miracle 5

“First cruise first review”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

conradcrow
Member Since 2012
166 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I will make it nice and easy for everyone that reads this by putting this under headings. I will probably post pictures and a more detailed review in the main forum.

Food - Really really good, and I am a foodie. Very few dishes were not to my liking, the breakfasts were definitely the worst part but the dinners in the MDR were amazing! We had anytime dining and we never had a wait. On another note the chocolate buffet was a disappointment.

Room - I liked it, not as small as I was expected so that is a plus! Big balcony which I also liked. The steward was in our room at least 2 times a day making towel animals and making the beds...he would even fold my clothes if I left something on the floor.

Boat - Needs bigger pools, they are really tiny, also unless you wake up at 6am you will not get seats in the serenity area. It was always packed! The inside of the boat was nicely decorated very "gaudy" but I did not mind it. A lot of bars and the casino was good but More was always really smokey.

Entertainment - Lacking I have heard of the blue man group etc being on cruise ships so my expectations were high...and they were not met. It was not horrible but after the first night we only went back to one show.

Misc - The ports were good however we could have used a lot more time at all of them!!!! Docking at 7am and leaving at 3pm is just not enough time.

Overall - We had a lot of fun and will be cruising again! However we will probably try a different boat with more ports and longer stays at each....however if you want a relaxing cruise with more sea time than ports I would definitely suggest this boat! Less

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: August 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8D

Not enough time to really get a sense of it. Bombarded at the port by tour companies which was not pleasant. St Thomas was our favourite. Beach in Grand Turk was rocky
Read 2233 San Juan Reviews

Published 09/05/12

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?