Viking Pride Cruise Review by Elncon: Relax and Enjoy

Relax and Enjoy

Sail Date: July 2012
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Paris

My favorite way of travelling now that I am no longer a young person is River Cruising. No hassle, no getting up at the crack of dawn to have your luggage outside to catch the bus for the next City.

I have done 3 of the trips I am now enjoying, and if you want to see lovely towns, villages, as well as major cities, this is the way to go.

Viking has done a wonderful job on the two trips I have taken with them.

Staff on board, helpful and friendly, sightseeing tours just long enough to have you flavor the City or Village you are visiting.

Food more than satisfactory.

Only criticism I have is that I would enjoy a little more activities on the ships while sailing between different ports, especially if the cruise is a bit longer between points.

Viking seems to attract very interesting clients, and I personally look forward to joining them again on another trip. Less

Published 09/01/12

Read more Viking Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Viking Pride Review >>

Cabin review: B Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window

The cabin was adequate. Nothing special, but fine for the amount of time I spend in a cabin.

Read All Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window (B) Reviews >>

No problems, but would have liked to had the ability to take a taxi into Paris the first day I was there. As a woman travelling alone, I am not comfortable with public transportation.
Read 86 Paris Reviews
Elncon
Member Since 2012
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?