“Sailing August 13th British Isle”
Cruise review of Caribbean Princess

515kitty Caribbean Princess 1 Sailing August 13th British Isle
515kitty
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
First I will start with the embarking which took 2 hours and 45 minutes from the time we arrived till when we were in our room. We settled in and notice the scratches on the wall, the thread bare rug and furniture, tile in bathroom needing grout and over all needing a refreshing. Make sure you ask for foam egg mattress cover as the beds are very hard. Our record show we are to have robes and they were not there and took a day to arrive. We are not elite and that is the secret. Food was okay but nothing I would be rushing back for. Internet service was the worst ever. Spent 200 dollars and probably was on for all of 10 minutes. The signal would drop all the time. One day we were tendered and had to returned but so was 3000 other people. The lines were long and waited 45 minutes in the hot sun. They favored there Princess tours and will not let people with there own tours off till the Princess people were off first. Took passports when we got on and never were return till we disembarked in Le Harve France. I see no reason for this and was never told why? It is all about money for princess as my husband bought some alcohol for disembarking and I asked if we could have the plastic sleave to help with padding was told that was another 1.50 dollar. Hope your luck was better than ours.
Caribbean Princess Cruises to the British Isles & Western Europe
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BCR201
The position of the room was good from the part that it was quiet. It was at the end of the all and the last room.
Published 09/01/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Caribbean Princess Review
Caribbean Princess Cruises to the British Isles & Western Europe
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?