Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by 515kitty: Sailing August 13th British Isle

Sailing August 13th British Isle

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Europe - British Isles & Western
Embarkation: Southampton

First I will start with the embarking which took 2 hours and 45 minutes from the time we arrived till when we were in our room. We settled in and notice the scratches on the wall, the thread bare rug and furniture, tile in bathroom needing grout and over all needing a refreshing. Make sure you ask for foam egg mattress cover as the beds are very hard. Our record show we are to have robes and they were not there and took a day to arrive. We are not elite and that is the secret.

Food was okay but nothing I would be rushing back for.

Internet service was the worst ever. Spent 200 dollars and probably was on for all of 10 minutes. The signal would drop all the time.

One day we were tendered and had to returned but so was 3000 other people. The lines were long and waited 45 minutes in the hot sun.

They favored there Princess tours and will not let people with there own tours off till the Princess people were off first. Took passports when we got on and never More were return till we disembarked in Le Harve France. I see no reason for this and was never told why?
It is all about money for princess as my husband bought some alcohol for disembarking and I asked if we could have the plastic sleave to help with padding was told that was another 1.50 dollar.

Hope your luck was better than ours. Less

Published 09/01/12

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Europe - British Isles & Western Cruises

Cabin review: BCR201 Balcony

The position of the room was good from the part that it was quiet. It was at the end of the all and the last room.

Read All Balcony (BC) Reviews >>
515kitty
Member Since 2006
276 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X