Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by mrsekg07: Great Experience

Great Experience

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

For a two night cruise I was very pleased with not only the service in my cabin, but with the whole atmosphere on the ship. From the moment you arrive on the ship the staff is very friendly and helpful. I know that is to be expected, but in today's society when it is done with a smile and whole heartedly it is very much appreciated. The cabin attendant we had was spectacular. Every morning we went to breakfast and by the time we returned the linen had been changed, towels replaced, and a fresh itinerary on our pillows. Not to mention the adorable little pig he made out of the towels.

As far as the food goes we have absolutely no complaints. 24 hr a day if you were in the mood to eat the food was hot and delicious.

The excursions were a bit pricey, but this is a business and it is to be expected. I do have to say though swimming with the dolphins was a magical experience that I will never forget.

All in all my two night vacation was wonderful. I would recommend More the adults do NOT miss the adult scavenger hunt. It was hilarious!!!

Getting off the ship in West Palm was a bit of a headache, but we were informed they were short staffed that day. I would recommend this cruise to my loved ones and take another one myself one day. Less

Published 08/30/12

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: 5

I kept bumping my head at night on the top bunk. Even though it was folded up my head kept catching the corner on my way to turn in my sleep.

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!