“Great Ship”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was a trip of a life time. It was so fun. Lets start off with entertainment... Well, entertainment sure is everywhere on this boat. You have some pools, which are usually crowded... The water slides are fun and enjoyable... There is music playing by the pool, and usually some dancers. I really liked the Blue Man Group, and the Dueling Pianos. Lets talk about food- The food onboard was better than I expected. Taste- I had the rib-eyed steak. Personally, it wasn't too good... The dessert was great though... Manhattan Room- It is pretty much Taste, but a little bit better and you need to dress nicer. La Cucina- I loved it. I had chicken parm. It was very good. Cagneys Steakhouse- It hit the spot. Excellent! Teppanyaki- It was excellent also, and you are sure to leave on a full stomach. Shanghais- The food was also excellent, but the portions were way too small... Buffet (Dinner)- It was okay... Not too good... Now lets talk about the staterooms- I had the family balcony stateroom. It was very small, and with the curved walls, even smaller. It also is hard to function in, sharing the room with 3 other people. We had to shove our clothing in to tiny drawers and shelves and use all the space. I found it weird also how the bathroom isn't really a bathroom. All beds were very comfty believe it or not... My parents were in a mini suite. It was a little bigger than my rooms, making it a little easier to function. They were nice though...
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Western Mediterranean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Epic Review
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?