“Just Wonderful!!!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

SIMommy Explorer of the Seas 5 Just Wonderful!!!
SIMommy
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We sailed out of Bayonne, NJ on 8/16/2012 so convenient being we live on Staten Island. I was a little nervous at first after reading the previous reviews for this ship. I was nervous for nothing. Explorer of the seas was hands down a great experience. Yes, there can be some improvements but it did not but a damper on our vacation at all.

My 2 children always wanted to stay in camp. They had so many different activities for them to do and were in the parades.

The dinning room was a hit or miss at times but the windjammer always had delicious choices. In the Cafe Promenade the pizza was good but the sandwich selection could have been better compared to Carnival. We didn't smell anything as stated in the other reviews. The ships appearance was fine to me. We didn't see anything that was so bad to mention.

Ports of call were Bermuda, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico and Labadee Haiti. We had great weather at all the ports even though we had a hurricane on our tail.

I would definitely sail with RCL again.

Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior Stateroom

L9639
This cruise we decided to have connecting cabins. This was the best choice since we are a family of 4. I will have connecting cabins going forward on all my cruises.

Port

Labadee is just beautiful. there is so much to do here even if you just want to relax. And the buffet that RCL offers is DELICIOUS!

Read 850 Labadee Reviews
Published 08/30/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Explorer of the Seas Review
Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?