Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by JBreck: Cruise for Teens

Cruise for Teens

Sail Date: January 2012
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

I have been on a Holland America cruise to Alaska, a Carnival cruise to Cabo San Lucas, and 2 Carnival cruises to Ensenada/Catalina. Carnival Inspiration is a phenomenal ship!

I personally love Carnival cruise lines because all of the opportunities for my as a teenager. On all of my Carnival cruises, I have went to the teen club called "O2" and I have personally loved it, and met kids to hang out with for the whole week. Unlike my Holland America cruise which I feel was more geared toward older people.

I also liked all of the entertainment on board. Even the 18+ comedy shows were not strictly enforced and I was able to watch them, and they were great! Also, the night clubs were open to teens until 10:00 which I really liked!

The dining was great, and I made so many family memories. Even just trying escargot with the rest of my family is a moment I will never forget. Along with the great server doing awesome magic tricks! However I was not impressed with the More hypnotist, he tried hypnotizing me, and it did not work, therefore he claimed "I was not doing it right." I talked to everybody that "it worked on" and they all told me that they faked it.

The cabins and room service was great, even if I wasn't in my cabin until 4am :) well I did not think that my review would end up being this long, but I will definitely be sailing with Carnival more, (I am going January 7th, 2013 to Catalina/Ensenada) and thank you for reading my review :) Less

Published 08/30/12

Read more Carnival Inspiration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Inspiration Mexican Riviera Cruises

Cabin review: 6B Ocean View

Read All Ocean View (6B) Reviews >>

Catalina is an amazing, beautiful port with so much to do!

Ensenada is not a very nice city. It is rather nasty, and it is like inner Mexico. Also not much to do. GREAT TACOS THOUGH :)
Read 366 Ensenada Reviews

Compare Prices on Carnival Inspiration Mexican Riviera Cruises

JBreck
Member Since 2012
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X