Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by JBreck

Cruise Date: January 2012
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Cabin Category: 6B
See More About: Carnival Inspiration Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+
        13-15 5.0
        16+ 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Cruise for Teens
I have been on a Holland America cruise to Alaska, a Carnival cruise to Cabo San Lucas, and 2 Carnival cruises to Ensenada/Catalina. Carnival Inspiration is a phenomenal ship!

I personally love Carnival cruise lines because all of the opportunities for my as a teenager. On all of my Carnival cruises, I have went to the teen club called "O2" and I have personally loved it, and met kids to hang out with for the whole week. Unlike my Holland America cruise which I feel was more geared toward older people.

I also liked all of the entertainment on board. Even the 18+ comedy shows were not strictly enforced and I was able to watch them, and they were great! Also, the night clubs were open to teens until 10:00 which I really liked!

The dining was great, and I made so many family memories. Even just trying escargot with the rest of my family is a moment I will never forget. Along with the great server doing awesome magic tricks! However I was not impressed with the hypnotist, he tried hypnotizing me, and it did not work, therefore he claimed "I was not doing it right." I talked to everybody that "it worked on" and they all told me that they faked it.

The cabins and room service was great, even if I wasn't in my cabin until 4am :) well I did not think that my review would end up being this long, but I will definitely be sailing with Carnival more, (I am going January 7th, 2013 to Catalina/Ensenada) and thank you for reading my review :)

Publication Date: 08/30/12