Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Ilovecruising65: Cruise to Bermuda

Cruise to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Baltimore

Although my sister and her husband are world travelers this was their first cruise. This was the third cruise for my wife and me (Caribbean & Bahamas).
We visited Inner Harbor before boarding the ship. There was no problem getting on the ship. It was smooth and quick. Go to the open lunch on the ship before going to your quarters. Your luggage will probally be delivered by then. Don't pack any irons, you can't get them on the ship. They hold them for you till you return. The ship was very clean everywhere. The stateroom we had was nice but next time we will upgrade to a balcony suite.
There are no clocks or night lights in the staterooms.... so if you need them.
The housekeeper was excelllent. He cleaned the room twice a day. The wait staff could not have been more attentive. All of the dining room meals were excellent. The buffet on the upper deck was plentiful and varied for all three meals. The entertainment was non-stop. Something different all day and More every night. The captian of The Enchantment of the Seas was very visible and personable. We liked that. The stores on board didn't have a lot of things for the average price. It was either expensive or cheap. No junk food like chips and munchies. Getting off the ship was a breeze. I've been on cruises that took hours getting off. All in all I give this ship 4.5 out of 5. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>