“Uniworld River Queen Cruise - European Jewels”
Cruise review of Uniworld River Queen

rookie48 River Queen 5 Uniworld River Queen Cruise - European Jewels
rookie48
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My wife and I would like to acknowledge the excellent service received on our recent European Jewels river cruise with Uniworld. This was our first ever cruise, and I'm not so sure the Uniworld River Queen set the bar to the point we will never be able to recreate the environment again on any future cruise. The entire crew under Captain Ferdy's direction (along with "Siggy" and Lawrence) made us feel like we were part of the family, with Hildagard our Cruise Manager providing an exceptional iterary each and ever day. Martin's resturant and lounge staff were on point (especially "Banjo" and Alex!) and his executive chef and team never disappointed at any meal. Martina had the hotel staff working at peak performance. Not a single issue, not a single excuse, not a better team on a cruise than the River Queen for those 14 days. We can understand why the River Queen was ranked #1 recently. If Uniworld can find a way to bottle this winning formula on each and every cruise ship they own.... The sky is the limit! Someone told me many years ago - if you love your job, you will excel at it - I don't think there was a single Uniworld employee on the River Queen that didn't want to be there. Uniworld - the River Queen knocked this one out of the park! I will be recommending the Uniworld Boutique River Cruises to anyone looking for a vacation idea.
River Queen Cruises to Europe River

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s River Queen Review
River Queen Cruises to Europe River
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?