Disney Dream Cruise Review by sgjordan: A Fantastic Trip on the Dream!

sgjordan
Member Since 2011

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Disney Dream Bahamas Cruises

A Fantastic Trip on the Dream!

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Just returned from a 4 night cruise on the Dream! Amazing! We had a wonderful time. Just going to briefly go over some highlights:

The food: really enjoyed dinner! Had the later seating making it easier to do what we want and not have to rush as much for dinner. Had great waitors Ritesh and Jerson who were great! Food was delicious! My personal favorite was the Chipotle cakes at AP, but also enjoyed pork at Enchanted garden, lamb at RP, and I can't quite remember what I had the pirate night!

The pools: great! even though they were small it was a great touch to be able to see the movies on Funnelvision and characters by the pool! Aquaduck great as well!

The entertainment: quite possibly some of the best Disney shows I've seen! The Golden Mickeys and Believe were absolutely magical and classic and something that I could watch over and over again forever. Villains! was also very thrilling and a great show. Sail a way party was good fun, but hot! Pirate party and More fireworks were a great touch and exceptional!

The ports: Nassau was nice! Was going to take a walking tour, yet somehow became turned around and ended up taking a nice half hour horse and buggy tour with a very knowledgeble islander who knew a lot and showed us many historical and cool sights!

Castaway Cay was my favorite! Got the Extreme Getaway Package! Never got around to the bikes, but the floats were nice to float around in for a while. The snorkeling was good and we snorkeled for about an hour! I loved the Stingray Adventure and it was so cool to see rays that close up and a once in a lifetime experience! Also enjoyed water slides and playground!

Overall it was a fantastic time! Embarking and disembarking was no problem~(check in online!) D lounge and game shows were fun! Clayton the cruise director was great as well as our stateroom host and captain Gus! Would definetly recommend DCL to anyone and looking to take a longer cruise on the Fantasy soon! Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>