Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by ditchchamp

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by ditchchamp
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: ditchchamp
Cruise Date: December 2008
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4A
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Fun for the price
I wanted to take my sister on a quick getaway to get her mind off of a breakup. This cruise was cheap and easy to book, so we did it!

It was definitely fun, but the decor was tacky in an amusing way, and we didn't find many activities at night other than Karaoke, gambling or dancing, none of which interested us. We enjoyed the small deck at the back of the ship where 2 hot tubs were situated. We spent most of our time there with our books and music. It was never crowded there either, so it was nice to just hang out and be alone (I'm a mom, so I don't have a lot of quiet time to chat with my sister usually).

Our room was the bare necessities, but our steward WAS amazing, we never saw him, but could always see proof that he'd been in our room, leaving everything perfect, even putting our sodas in ice when we left them on the counter. We loved having the cotton robes for the duration of our trip.

The food at dinner was wonderful, definitely the highlight.

Nassau was beautiful, glad we did an excursion there. All in all, I refer to this as our 'budget' cruise, and it was exactly what we needed for the price we paid.

Publication Date: 08/20/12