Norwegian Star Cruise Review by usaorigonal: Frestyle is acually Nostyle

Compare Prices on Norwegian Star Bermuda Cruises

Frestyle is acually Nostyle

Sail Date: August 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

So this is not my first cruise. It's not even my first Norwegian. My first cruise was Norwegian Majesty to the western caribbean back in 2005. So I went on the Norwegian Star to Bermuda.For some reason we left at the same time out of New York as another ship (Holland America Veendam) and sailed alongside them and (Celebertiy Summit) out of Bayonne New Jersey of course all going to Bermuda all sailing together. Now enough of that now to my experience.
First the dining because you go in at any time you want the waiters don't dance around like they do on other lines. You don't have the same waiter every night unless you reserve a table with that waiter. The food oh god the food. Three words [THE FOOD SUCKS] Sometimes you waited so long for your food it was cold when you got it. It was undercooked prepackaged food that I could buy from the gas station. The menu had the same thing every night even in the main dining room and only one special. The Worst dining experience ever. I could More probably get better food and service at a McDonald's.

Now for the Entertainment good-bad soorta in between I guess it all depends on your taste. Shopping even though the shops on board are tax and duty free I could get any of that cheaper at a Kohl's at home.

Now as for the gift shop, If you want something to remember the cruise by then you can get something in their but theirs not much of a selection. Rooms, as for them we got a three person balcony VERY SMALL. Lets just say when the pull out couch was out you had to walk across it to get to the balcony.

Now we bought three rooms one balcony and two inside which are super small they have no walking room and are not worth the money we also stayed on deck 11 if you would like to know. Another thing I have to complain about is the pool deck and outside areas. VERY SLIPERY. Why put all this slipper cement stuff or whatever it is instead of the original classic teak wood. if it was wet it wasn't slippery. Steward service was ok and they remembered our names at least. So overall this was the worst cruise I have ever been on. Less

Read more Norwegian Star cruise reviews >>