Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Boogienbooboo

Cruise Date: August 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 8M

Carnival not a Dream
Let me say the Dream is a lovely ship it has some cool features!

However The staff attitude and the food was awful!! To be such a nice ship it was sad that the staff as a whole were short, fake and just tired!!! The cruise director was so busy flirting with wives he didnt take the time to make it much fun he was rarely seen unless it was in Caliente late night humping someones wife not one but many what a dick!

For us being experience cruisers we know what to look for and I will be short...

The Steakhouse was Awesome!

The food SUCKED all over the ship except for the steakhouse which was 70 per nt for my wife and I

Breakfast food was cold LONG lines, terrible coffee and tea, lemonade ok and orange aide ok when available to drink

Avoid the buffet at all costs!

Pizza was good when available they state 24 hours however on most nights you could not get a slice no one working!

Wassabi only served sushi at 5pm right before dinner it was tolerable

The burgers were burnt and the hot dogs tasted like crap

The terrible attitude by the guest services staff specificly the guy from United Kingdom and his habit of saying go on now when he had finally acknowledged your presence and given you some service... He was so rude and shitty to us and other customers... what an Asshole!

The ship itself was gorgeous and our room steward and assistant were GREAT!

The waiters were great

The Maitre D and staff at seating were not very friendly nor attentive!

We chose to eat in the steakhouse 3 of 7 nights!

We had Aft balcony 7460 it was a nice room great views

We have cruised 9 times and let me tell you the staff on the dream make you feel that your at the Motel 6 not on a cruise, I can tell you I will never Cruise with Carnival again! I will pay a little extra up front for Royal or go with freestyle on Norwegian... Carnival Dream it was no Dream period bad overall experience for my wife and I the food service and attitude were bad!

The bright spots

Room steward and assistant

Steakhouse

Balcony views

Our head waiter in Crimson

Casino was fun and large good sports bar in it as well

Advice