Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by MAMATAMA

Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: SB
Entertainment Not Rated

Dawn Aug 8,2012
I traveled with My husband and my almost 19 year old daughter. We Just love Bermuda and have been there several times, we are also great fans of NCL so I may be a bit biased..LOL

We stayed in Boston on Thursday night, went to the Blue man group for my husband b-day... was amazing well worth seeing, We stayed at the Westin Boston Water Front. If you book ahead you can find great deals under 200.. not bad for Boston and its a 3 min ride to dock. From our room we can see the ship.

Getting on board was a piece of cake, we were in our room by 12 noon, room is beautiful. Not impressed with Cesar the butler, he was nice enough but not as attentive as we have had in the past. Ok Not to sound like a snob through this. We save and give up a great deal all year for this trip. We forfeit many nights our to eat and movies and toys to go her so we get a great room...otherwise we couldn't afford it, plus we do not have to pay air fair.. Anyways, the butler was just not up to par, I Had to ask for things to be refilled and replaced, he was not the best.

The concierge Karobi... who... never saw her ... dose she exist....

Now our Cabin steward MICHAEL.... he is the best we have ever had... the tops....He was always there with a huge smile and new our names from day one and we did not have to ask for anything... he has everything covered.. I also had a zoo in my room by the end of the night... he made the best animals ever... dog, bat, monkey, mouse swans, frog, elephant... Kudos to Michael...

Food on the ship was good, we did eat at the specialty restaurants. we are all platinum members so we had vouchers for dinner for two at three restaurants and a free bottle of wine with each. THanks NCL... a great bonus. Moder-no is one of our favorites... My daughter discovered lamb and loved it... The bistro was also great and Cagney's... wouldn't go back for the evening meal, lunch was amazing though..

I am sad to say the we did not see one show, we ate late meals and were just to exhausted.

Bermuda was great a s usual... beach was amazing loved the pink sand and the wonderful warm water... so relaxing. We did not venture to St. George as we had been there many times, Majesty used to doc there. Hamilton is the same, if you need jewelry that's where to go..

We loved the casino, my daughter gambled for the first time and loved the slot tournament. She lost...lol

My daughter and I both had spa treatments using our credits again Thanks NCL... they were great, very relaxing and enjoyable

My husband won a treatment also. Kate loved that one too.. I liked that fact that at the drawing she locked the door to any late comers, f you were not there for the entire talk and drawing you were not able to win. It was funny to watch a guest to door duty and she was great at it..

We spend a great deal of time in our room just relaxing, we love the balcony and just love to sit and watch the water... we also had a bird a Wren some type come visit us, weird in the middle of the ocean...

I know that this is not a typical review, We are addicted to our cabin and just relaxing watching the water and enjoying the sun... we are at the front of the boat so the deck was amazing... sun and waves what more do you want.

Oh the coffee machine in our room well i am a huge coffee drinker so it was my favorite..

in summary we love Bermuda and NCL...

Publication Date: 08/18/12