Disney Dream Cruise Review by Amy-Northcarolina

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Disney Dream Cruise Review by Amy-Northcarolina
Disney Dream
        16+ 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Better then I ever imagined
I have never cruised before. I always wanted to take a cruise and knew money wise it would be a one shot deal. I chose Disney because it was my daughters 16th birthday and was not interested in the whole party scene advertised on most of the other ships.

Getting on the ship was a breeze no long lines. We entered the great room our name was announced. We then were told about the buffets on the many different floors. Crab legs, Shrimp, steak, all kinds of other foods as well but the food through out the entire cruise was out of this world. I had creme brulee, escargot, and all different kinds of foods I would have never been able to try before. The service was tops through out the entire cruise. The wait staff stayed with us the entire cruise and my table mates must have been hand selected by Disney. Can you imagine 3 single women with each one one of us having a teenage child got pared for diner mates it was a perfect match. The theater shows and movies entertaining and smiles from all the staff all the time. The boat was immaculately clean they were cleaning the boat 24 hours a day all 5 days of my cruise.

Disney private island Castaway Cay was the cleanest whitest sand and the water crystal blue. The food on Castway cay was fresh and oh the grilled lobster tail was to die for. With out a doubt this was one of my most fabulous vacations ever would do it all over again in a minute.

Publication Date: 08/15/12