Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Happy111

Carnival Glory
Carnival Glory
Member Name: Happy111
Cruise Date: August 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation Not Rated
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

First Time Best Time
For many years my other family members would always travel on cruise ships. I being afraid of the water always stayed home. Last winter my daughter asked if I would take a "small" cruise in Aug.2012 with her and her boyfriend. She said it would go to Nova Scotia,which is my home province that I have not been back to for almost 30 years. After being on the Carnival Glory for a couple of hours, all of my fears completely disappeared. I had an absolutely wonderful time while on board and was already planning for my next cruise.

While in Saint John, New Brunswick, we hired a taxi to take us for a tour around the city. It was a much more personal tour for me because I must use a cane to get around. When we went to Nova Scotia, a family member picked us up and took us for a tour of Halifax and Peggy's Cove and then to his home to spend time with other family members.

I could not have asked for a better vacation than this one. We are planning a large family gathering on Carnival Cruise lines for next summer. I can't believe I allowed my fears to stop me from sailing in the past. That will never happen again. I have been telling everyone about the wonderful time I had on my first cruise. Every thing on the ship was more than I had expected.

Publication Date: 08/14/12