“First Time Best Time”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
For many years my other family members would always travel on cruise ships. I being afraid of the water always stayed home. Last winter my daughter asked if I would take a "small" cruise in Aug.2012 with her and her boyfriend. She said it would go to Nova Scotia,which is my home province that I have not been back to for almost 30 years. After being on the Carnival Glory for a couple of hours, all of my fears completely disappeared. I had an absolutely wonderful time while on board and was already planning for my next cruise. While in Saint John, New Brunswick, we hired a taxi to take us for a tour around the city. It was a much more personal tour for me because I must use a cane to get around. When we went to Nova Scotia, a family member picked us up and took us for a tour of Halifax and Peggy's Cove and then to his home to spend time with other family members. I could not have asked for a better vacation than this one. We are planning a large family gathering on Carnival Cruise lines for next summer. I can't believe I allowed my fears to stop me from sailing in the past. That will never happen again. I have been telling everyone about the wonderful time I had on my first cruise. Every thing on the ship was more than I had expected.
Carnival Glory Cruises to Canada & New England
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior

4D9260
My cabin was 9260. There were 3 adults in this cabin. The cabin was a good size for us and we did not feel cramped. It was very clean and inviting. The room steward was a pleasure to meet and he seemed to go out of his way to make our stay and my first cruise a very pleasant experience.
Published 08/14/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Glory Review
Carnival Glory Cruises to Canada & New England
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?