Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by dunjaf: Italian fiesta

Italian fiesta

Sail Date: July 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

Favolosa was great for my family (2 parents+2 teenagers) - we expected fun and relaxed vacation, and that's exactly what we got. Last time we went west mediterranean by MSC Fantasia, and we expected elegant, peacefull, international ship. Instead, Favolosa is full of noisy Italians, filled up with dance, fun and entertainment for everybody. The decoration is pap, and we missed MSC, but in a few days we realised it is just suitable to all-round atmosphere. We don't smoke and hate bad smelling area, but had no problem with it at all. My teenagers adored disco and teen zone sports (my son even got a silver medal), I enjoyed dancing lessons and aerobic in the morning and afternoon (so good after great breakfast or lunch). In the evening we were dancing in Palatino bar.

The best were crew shows during the diners or at the pool. In the theater were some shows that didn't impressed me too much, more-less mind relaxing. We love fruit, pasta, fish and all sea food, therefore we adored More all served food. Embarkation and disembarkation flued quickly.
The only thing I miss was more english language leading entertainment. On the other hand, I've learned few italian words, and it is not bad at all.

Rooms are big and tidy.

Finally, we would like to cruise with Costa again! Less

Read more Costa Favolosa cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Costa Favolosa Review >>

Cabin review: Costa Favolosa 2262

We had outside cabin with window. At MSC Fantasia windows were sprayed and clean. At Costa Favolosa cleaning spray nozzles are missing - therefore, windows are not clean all the time.

Archaeological Site of Ephesus

(5.5)
Excelent!!!

We took excursion "On our own" - bus took us to Olympia for 14eur, then we bought tickets for old Olympia and walk by our own