Viking Europe Cruise Review by Homeland

Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Europe River
Cabin Category: B
See More About: Viking Europe Cruise Reviews | Europe River Cruise Reviews | Viking River Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Viking Europe Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Viking Europe Deck Plans
Maiden Voyage
This cruise was way beyond my expectations. Everything was done first class. From the accommodations to the excellent food to the interesting tours that were provided by the cruise line.

I loved the small number of passengers. We had a 142 people on ours. This made everything more personal and no lines for anything. Easy access to just about anything you wanted to do. Including the dining room.

The staff was excellent. Hard workers, great personalities and very accommodating to all on board.

The ship might have been on the small size but it was always immaculate and our stateroom was always taken care of daily.

I loved every aspect of my cruise. I highly recommend Viking Cruise Line. And NO, I'm not a relative of the owner, just a very satisfied customer. :-)

Publication Date: 08/06/12