Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by lovecrousing969

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by lovecrousing969
Norwegian Sky
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
Great time, great value. NCL Sky rocks!!!
We had a great time in this cruise. The food was above average for the most part and we had a lot of fun with the ship activities. The room was small, but it was kept immaculate at all times. The shower and bathroom had all the amnesties we have at home.

The pool area could get a little crowded. But if you want to have an uncrowned pool, just stay on board during shore time and you will have the pool for yourself an a few other people.

Service was great, very friendly staff, always willing to help around and offer suggestions.

It was overall a very fun time. I can't say I would go again just because I rather do a different itinerary. But I will definitely keep Norwegian in my list for future trips. Great company. A+ thank you. You made me a cruiser.

My main complain was the drinks. They are expensive and weak as hell. I am not proud of this, but I do like to drink a lot and drinking like I do in NCL could get very costly.

Publication Date: 07/30/12