Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Anjjmum0294: Norwegian Dawn still has it! Second cruise, booking third!

Anjjmum0294
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Norwegian Dawn Bermuda Cruises

Norwegian Dawn still has it! Second cruise, booking third!

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Boston

Embarkation was a breeze! Our room was ready early, and our steward was fabulous through out the whole cruise!

I thought the food was not as good as my last cruise, but everything else was just as wonderful. Dawn is a beautiful ship with a fabulous crew that goes out of the way to make you happy. All you have to do is ask.

My personal favorite was Johnny "Cash" Sanchez our cruise director. He was the funniest, and most energetic person on the ship! He had a joke for everything, and even gave my daughter a shout out for graduating high school when he found out lol! Which set her cheeks ablaze I must admit. Please! Please! Please let him be on our next cruise!

I have found a lot on these cruises, that those who go looking for something to complain about will find it. Those who go looking to have a good time, and fun, will find that. I found nothing but sterling crew and had a wonderful time!

As I have nothing negative to say about the Dawn, I will skip More to Bermuda!

Bermuda once again was absolutely gorgeous! The people are the nicest folk you will meet who treat you as if you are gold! You will just love the random chickens that just pop out of nowhere all over the island!

The flora and fauna is spectacular and I just adore their pink buses. If you are looking for a beautiful, tropical safe place to go Bermuda is it. And the vessel to take you there is the Norwegian Dawn. My next cruise is already in the works! Hope to see some of you there! Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Dawn Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Dawn Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck Eight 10596

This cabin floor is the best for people who want quiet. Deck ten is not between any public areas, and in two trips have found it to be virtually silent. I love the fact I am center of the ship so you can go wherever you like and have access to everything. Toilet area is a bit small for larger people.