Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Anjjmum0294

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Norwegian Dawn still has it! Second cruise, booking third!
Embarkation was a breeze! Our room was ready early, and our steward was fabulous through out the whole cruise!

I thought the food was not as good as my last cruise, but everything else was just as wonderful. Dawn is a beautiful ship with a fabulous crew that goes out of the way to make you happy. All you have to do is ask.

My personal favorite was Johnny "Cash" Sanchez our cruise director. He was the funniest, and most energetic person on the ship! He had a joke for everything, and even gave my daughter a shout out for graduating high school when he found out lol! Which set her cheeks ablaze I must admit. Please! Please! Please let him be on our next cruise!

I have found a lot on these cruises, that those who go looking for something to complain about will find it. Those who go looking to have a good time, and fun, will find that. I found nothing but sterling crew and had a wonderful time!

As I have nothing negative to say about the Dawn, I will skip to Bermuda!

Bermuda once again was absolutely gorgeous! The people are the nicest folk you will meet who treat you as if you are gold! You will just love the random chickens that just pop out of nowhere all over the island!

The flora and fauna is spectacular and I just adore their pink buses. If you are looking for a beautiful, tropical safe place to go Bermuda is it. And the vessel to take you there is the Norwegian Dawn. My next cruise is already in the works! Hope to see some of you there!

Publication Date: 07/30/12