Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by thetravelangel

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by thetravelangel
Celebrity Solstice
Celebrity Solstice
Member Name: thetravelangel
Cruise Date: July 2012
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: A1
See More About: Celebrity Solstice Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Reflections My First Big Cruise
I was nervous about taking a cruise, I'm just not a cruise kinda person. BUT, with the prices coming down so low I thoght I'd give it a try

I picked the Celebrity Solstice 12 Mediterranean Cruise.

I then decided to go with the Aqua Class because I like the choice of times and smaller groups for dining.

I had read other reviews that were negative about aqua class and was concerned with the complaints about noise.

I am happy to say that Aqua class was well worth booking. The food offered in Blu restaurant was awesome. I'm a vegetarian and I had great choices of dinner with 4 courses offered every night, and they

never repeated the same meal. The service was excellent, our serve person Proceso was so helpful and gave great advice as to what to order.

Also the room was kept in perfect order by mario our room concierge.

I had no noise problem.

the only disappointment was the spa. I felt the massage prices were way to high at $195 for an hour.

Also was really looking forward to yoga every day, and I thought what yoga they did offer, was really crowded and not with an experienced yoga teacher. Plus they charged for Yoga.

But the overall experience was great.

Shows were very good.

The tours were crowded, so I would suggest trying to book your own tour if you like doing your own thing.

Would I do it again. YES! would I book Aqua class again.YES!!!!!!!!

Publication Date: 07/29/12