Disney Magic Cruise Review by 2ndtimedisneycruise: Loved loved the first NYC to Canada cruise

Disney Magic 0
2ndtimedisneycruise
Member Since 2012
2 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Loved loved the first NYC to Canada cruise

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I went with my 6.5 year old daughter and mom- the cruise is so well organized, dining rotations are great but only if you get main dining the later one would have been too late for even my daughter. We went to cooking and wine tasting classes. Wine tasting very basic not sure I would do that again.

The land tours- through Disney are expensive and I wouldn't recommend the ones we went on. We took the Theodore the Tugboat in Halifax- not alot of seating; tour guide has no microphone- truly not worth it. In St John we booked the Disney tea at St Andrew on the Sea- this was extraordinarily expensive and not worth it. The Cruise has two free princess teas on board- which suffice. The ride to the gardens was 1.5 hrs each way. Blue Bonnie our tour guide fabulous.

We are booked again for Sept same cruise. This time we'll stick with Harbour Hopper; St Andrew brewery in Halifax and just walk around St John-
The shows are great; the first night show was just ok but More the remaining shows fabulous..some suggested the pools are small and they are right but they aree 84 degrees so it even though it was freezing outside still worth taking a dip.

We loved all the choices and loved loved our verandah. This time were going the VGT Less

Published 07/27/12

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X

See Disney Magic deals up to 82% off:

October Deals
Disney Magic 83% Loved It

5 Night East Coast (canadian)