Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Louisianagirl29: LOVED THE BREEZE!

Louisianagirl29
Member Since 2007

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

LOVED THE BREEZE!

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

We have sailed with Carnival before and have been happy enough, but this is the first Carnival ship I would actually go out of my way to book again! There is no excuse to be bored on this ship, no matter what your age. We spent a great deal of time in the Lido Pool.

The interior decor in the Breeze is noticeably different from other Carnival ships, and in a good way. Tasteful colors and patterns make it different from the clown-inspired designs of Carnival ships past. I used the early saver program to upgrade my interior cabin to a cove balcony, and I am spoiled now! The cove balcony is a lower balcony on level 2, very close to the water, and shaded by the lifeboats above, so you aren't blasted by the sun like on a regular balcony.

We mostly ate in the buffet, as dining rooms on cruise ships are notoriously slow, and we don't like to dress up just for a meal. We do like the more casual dress code Carnival has now, and spent a couple of nights in the Blush.

I More should also mention the ports of call on this particular itinerary were Barcelona, Marseille, Livorno, Civitavecchia (went to Rome, of course, great times), Dubrovnik, Venice, and Messina. ALL WERE FANTASTIC!

The only problem we had was chair hogs. People obviously left their things oon the Serenity chairs all night long =( Carnival has got to step up in this area.

Other than that it was a perfect cruise on a perfect ship! Thanks, John Heald! Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>