Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by Caitinmountain

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by Caitinmountain
Carnival Destiny
Carnival Destiny
Member Name: Caitinmountain
Cruise Date: June 2012
Cabin Category: 8B
See More About: Carnival Destiny Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Destiny
Let me just say that I am not a seasoned veteran cruiser, nor would I consider myself a complainer type person. But I will say this--it's a good thing that Destiny will be undergoing a makeover in the next few months.

The floors seemed greasy and slippery. Pools were tiny and not easily accessible. The water slide was fun though!

Rooms were clean and well-kept, but I guess it was the open areas that didnt impress. They seemed dirty somehow; over-used.

The last thing that I was not impressed with was the layout of the buffet areas. The buffet was completely packed from the moment they served breakfast until the moment the buffet was closed. A mob scene! When they re-do the Destiny they may want to re-think the layout of the serving areas to make it flow easier.

We cruised with our 3 children--two are 21 years old and the other was 17 at the time of the cruise. Don't get me wrong--we had a great time, but I'm not sure we'd spend the big bucks on another Destiny.

Publication Date: 07/25/12