Carnival Legend Cruise Review by twotimescruise

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Legend Cruise Review by twotimescruise
Carnival Legend
Carnival Legend
Member Name: twotimescruise
Cruise Date: July 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Dining 5+

Carnival Legend Better Than Expected
We are from Tampa so this was an easy port for us to use.

The check in was as expected long lines of people waiting to be on vacation. The two interior rooms 6187 for my kids and our 6179 were in a great location easy to get to meals and shows. They were also very quiet and our steward did a great job at keeping them clean. The staff was cleaning 24 hours and all areas were well kept up. There was lots of closet space and I love the carnival robes.

The food was great from the start to the end. I especially am thankful for our server in Truffles, Orlando and his crew. My 15 year old son thinks Orlando was the best part of our cruise. Nightly he had magic trick for him and gave him extra attention. We looked forward to seeing Orlando and of course a yummy meal.

The warm melting cake is a favorite by far but I truly think they did a good job with all our meals. The kids enjoyed the fresh deli options.

We booked our own excursions and saved lots of money. Our favorite was Cavetubing R"us" in Belize. All the ports were fun to visit and I would have loved to had more time in Roatan. The beach is beautiful and there just was not enough time to explore more.

My 15 year old did not participate in the Kids program and if he had I know that he would have enjoyed the cruise more. He was feeling seasick and spent most of the time in his room. The rest of the family had a great time and really enjoyed The serenity deck. We appreciate the hard working staff of the Legend and felt like Carnival did a great job this was a nice family cruise.

Publication Date: 07/25/12