Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by THe Castro Family: Norwegian Dawn - Bahamas

Compare Prices on Norwegian Dawn Bahamas Cruises

Norwegian Dawn - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 2004
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This was our family cruise and first one at that. We went with two other families and didn't have a clue of what to expect. I have an 8 year old that has medical problems and needed attention and was not sure what to expect with that as well.

This was not what we expected. The DAWN was fantastic! we had the best time ever! The food was GREAT! the service for my son (keeping up with everything) and keeping the rooms clean was very impressing and so important for us.

FABIO made my son feel so special. My son also plays the guitar (just learning) and when he saw FABIO he was smiles from ear to ear. Fabio treated him so nice. He showed him how to hold the guitar and showed him a few pointers. Fabio made the trip so special for all of us. Fabio is a great person as well as an entertainer.

Overall we give the cruise from 1-10 a 10+.

There was so much to do and so little time. We loved the pool side parties and barbecues with all the great sea food. More

We are booking another cruise for 2007 with the DAWN once again.

I wonder if they will soon have more destinations from NYC on the Dawn in the summer. Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>