Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by rick0708: Great Trip

Great Trip

Sail Date: June 2012
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Galveston

We just got back from our five day cruise on the Carnival Triumph. It was a fantastic week. I have some issues that require oxygen at times and the crew was extremely helpful getting me on and off the boat in a wheelchair. I found this cruise to be one of the best when it comes to the helpfulness and friendliness of the entire crew.

The shows seemed to be average except for the night they flew in an illusionist from Las Vegas....Kevin was OUTSTANDING!!!!

The food was great as always and you always had multiple venues. The ship was easy to get around even with my limited movement capabilities. I would highly recommend the Triumph for a cruise out of Galveston. Less

Published 07/23/12

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Triumph Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

Cabin review: 4G Interior

Could have used a chair in the room. We did have a family conflict in our hallway one night and security handled it very well.

Read All Interior (4G) Reviews >>