“Not for families with children under 5”
Cruise review of Disney Magic

Tired sea sick momma Disney Magic 2 Not for families with children under 5
Tired sea sick momma
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
First let me start by saying the ship itself was nice, all the services provided were fantastic, the food was great. However the activities for the younger crowd lacked. My children could not go into the same pool as each other, and it caused a problem every day. When I tried to take my older child o the bigger pools there were unsupervised children everywhere, jumping, diving in the pools and going into the hot tubs without parental supervision. I tried going into the jacuzzi with my child and had at least 10 othervkidsvunder the age of 12 splashing all over the place. And btw these pools are exceptionally small AND next on the smoke stacks. So you were berthing in exhaust the entire time you were there. The Cove for the adults was great ---- if you enjoy breathing in cigarette smoke the entire time. The smoking area is also right outside the spa/gym---- that's just wonderful. The activities were kids were lacking. The pirate party started at 9:45 pm. I couldn't take my you gets to it because she was already asleep. The lines to meet the characters were so long. You had to get there 30 minutes before it starts or you're waiting forever. Thank goodness my kids could care less about the characters. Over just too over stimulating. And finally the stateroom. It says it is fine for four people 214 square feet is not fine for four people with three bags. We were tripping on top of one another, in each others way, and just generally unhappy with the room.
Disney Magic Cruises to Canada & New England

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Magic Review
Disney Magic Cruises to Canada & New England
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?