Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by cruisealways21: Didn't want it to end :(

Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 1.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Didn't want it to end :(

Sail Date: July 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

My husband, 2 kids, and I took our second cruise from NY on The Miracle. It was so easy getting on and situated it felt like "home" immediately! Malcom was our cruise director and he was his usual awesome self. I personally love the ships decor and have previous wonderful vacation memories that all came rushing back!

Food: delish (although that is not my main focus)
Service: exceptional and beyond...from our stateroom attendant to our server at dinner who we requested, the "shot guy" bar server and everyone in between was top notch

Pools were kept clean of course the chair hogs exist, but that's to be expected..that could be monitored a bit better

Camps: AMAZING! I had 2 very happy kids. One was in the 9-11 group and the other in the 12-14 group

Entertainment: I loved the addition of the Punchliner Comedy Club. It was hysterical. Family shows and adult shows were both great.
The productions unfortunately were the same as two years ago More and although I liked them, it would have been nice if that was different.
Dave Fulton's band was so talented, the dancers and other various performers throughout the ship were wonderful, too.There was always something to do. The music at the pool was music I love, but I felt like it was on repeat. It was the same 20 songs, I did like the music though.

We loved our vacation and will stick with Carnival for future cruising! Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Balcony Panorama 8153

Great closet space! Beautiful balcony!