Freedom of the Seas - truly memorable first cruise: Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by skidy1
Overall Member Rating
Freedom of the Seas - truly memorable first cruise
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
- Windjammer cafe and Sorrentos were good quality and perfect for people not bothered about formal dining.
- Sporting facilities on board were excellent, we particularly enjoyed the Basketball court and Mini-golf but were too scared to try the rock climbing walls!
- The ship itself was modern, well equipped, kept to a high standard of cleanliness and the staff were all friendly and eager to assist.
- We saw several shows including an ice-dancing show, a comedy show from cruise director Graham Seymore and the end of cruise show - all were brilliant and produced to a high standard.
- The embarkation and disembarkation were smooth and took as little time as possible considering the large amount of people boarding the ship.
- We thought the cruise director Graham Seymore was a legend - his morning shows and participation in the More various events were hilarious and he truly made the cruise.
Overall we had an unforgettable experience, the freedom of the seas was everything we imagined and more and we would recommend it to anyone - there is plenty to do for people of all ages. Less
Port and Shore Excursions
Fun, just make the best of it!
Terrific cruise for the whole ...
Great Ship. Great Cruise. Grea...
Too much cig smoke to dodge
Talk about rockin and rollin.....