Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by skidy1: Freedom of the Seas - truly memorable first cruise
Member Since 2012
Compare Prices on Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises
Freedom of the Seas - truly memorable first cruise
7 nights Eastern Caribbean cruise with best friend on the Freedom of the Seas, stopping off at CocoCay, St Thomas and St Maarten.
- Windjammer cafe and Sorrentos were good quality and perfect for people not bothered about formal dining.
- Sporting facilities on board were excellent, we particularly enjoyed the Basketball court and Mini-golf but were too scared to try the rock climbing walls!
- The ship itself was modern, well equipped, kept to a high standard of cleanliness and the staff were all friendly and eager to assist.
- We saw several shows including an ice-dancing show, a comedy show from cruise director Graham Seymore and the end of cruise show - all were brilliant and produced to a high standard.
- The embarkation and disembarkation were smooth and took as little time as possible considering the large amount of people boarding the ship.
- We thought the cruise director Graham Seymore was a legend - his morning shows and participation in the More various events were hilarious and he truly made the cruise.
Overall we had an unforgettable experience, the freedom of the seas was everything we imagined and more and we would recommend it to anyone - there is plenty to do for people of all ages. Less
Read more Freedom of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Freedom of the Seas Review >>
Cabin review: Freedom of the Seas Oceanview Stateroom Deck 2
Port and Shore Excursions
Very Good Cruise, but not our ...
Don't! Unless you love other p...
Fun time, but not my favorite.
First Time on Royal Caribbean-...
NOT A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Such an expensive disappointme...