“Ready To Go Again!”
Cruise review of Carnival Elation

texcarol Carnival Elation 5 Ready To Go Again!
texcarol
Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I'm single & was wanting a budget friendly vacation with some girlfriends. We booked with Carnival Elation for July 2012. I cant think of anything negative to say. Ive never traveled outside the U.S., or been on a cruise. From our hotel stay before the cruise, to the end of our cruise, everyone was very helpful, polite & friendly. We were well taken care of. The food was good & plentiful. Pool & sunbathing was great. Bars were fun & service was top notch. Our room was tiny, but spotless. We were only in it long enough to sleep & get dressed. We did whatever we wanted, when we wanted. We wore the furnished, big, terrycloth robes, out on deck one morning at 3:00AM to drink coffee & smoke. Crew & passengers would smile or chuckle at us. We shopped at Cozumel & ate at a great bar that was geared for fun. The ship was scrubbed & spotless daily. The crew members worked very hard & deserved more gratuities than they got. We never heard an unkind word from crew members or passengers, everyone was polite & forgiving. For the price we paid, I feel we got more than we expected. I'm ready to go again! This cruise is for people wanting to be out & doing activities & view the ocean. We didn't go to spend time in our room.
Carnival Elation Cruises to South America
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior Upper/Lower

1AU123
Our cabin was tiny, for three women, but spotless. Beds were luxury cozy, I slept well. Somewhat noisy during disembarking. We didnt spend much time in them, sleeping & getting dressed. Maneuvering in a small space was tricky, but we managed. We didnt need 1/2 of what we had packed. Bathrooms were small, showers, big.
Published 07/11/12
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Elation Review
Carnival Elation Cruises to South America
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?